Wednesday, October 6, 2010

6/10/2010

Shirley sharing (5/10/2010)
Today, I found out that I had a test and I thought it was tomorrow so I did not study much. Then only this morning, I know it was today so I quickly studied 13 chapters in 3 hours time before I went in for a 15 minutes skill test. I passed too. Thanks God for that. I kept praying throughout that 3 hours time. I have my final exam next week. Hope I can focus and study hard for that ( Exam time, next Thursday and Friday, 9.00am and 1.30pm respectively )

Flecher Kong
Placement. Pray for my studies. I am so stuck and stressed.

Stephanie
Pray for Time management, Finish work on time, balance between studies and church

Shu Chyng
Pray for Assignments and Presentation

Xiao Qian
Pray so that the graduation date for Faculty of Education would be on the 21st or 22nd of December