Saturday, July 17, 2010

Letter from Jesus to us

Dear son / daughter,


How are you? I have sent you a note to tell you how much I love you, and that I care you deeply.

I saw you speaking with your friends yesterday, and I waited to the whole day for you to speak to Me, too. I gave you a beautiful sunset to complete your day. I gave you a fresh breeze to give you rest, and I waited……but you never came. Its hurt Me, but I still love you because I am your friend.

I saw you sleeping last night and I wished that I could touch you cheek. Then I poured moonlight over your face, and I waited again, watching you, wishing we could talk.

Today you woke up late, and as you hurried out the door, my tears fell softly in the rain. You seemed very sad and lonely. My heart aches with you, and I understand your pain. My friends have also disappointed Me and hurt Me many times, too.

Oh, if you could only hear Me…. I really love you! I tried to say it in the blue sky and in the gentleness of the green grass. I whispered it to you in the rustling leaves on the trees, and I expressed Myself in the vibrant colours of flowers. I shouted it to you in the thundering waterfalls of the rivers, and I sang it to you in the birds’ songs. I have let you hear the voice of My love everywhere you go, so you will never question how I feel about you.

If you could only know, how much I want to help you! I want you to know My father, for He loves you just as much as I do. Call Me, look to Me, talk to Me, don’t forget about Me!I have much to share with you and much to give you, but I will not pressure you. It’s your choice and your decision. I have chosen you , and I’ll wait for you because I love you now, and I will love you always.



Your friend,

Jesus